SETEK Extender Setup is incredibly simple and delivers a lightning-fast connection in homes, workplaces, and businesses. It significantly enhances Internet speed in dead zones. Press and hold the WPS button on your configured/working router and then repeat the same on your SETEK extreme WiFi range extender.
This SETEK extender is equipped with four high-speed antennae, allowing you to access the Internet at 300 Mbps. You can quickly connect your smart TV, game console, firestick, etc., to this SETEK extreme extender using an Ethernet wire.
It complements any decor and links to any device, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, surveillance cameras, Roku, etc.
Setup SETEK WiFi Extender Setup through WPS
- Placing your extender in the same room as your router will facilitate a quicker WPS connection.
- Wait until the extender’s indicator light is solid green.
- Now press and hold the WPS button for about 2 seconds on the Setek extender, and then repeat the same on your router.
- The WPS indicator will blink on both the extension and the router. It takes the extension only 10 to 15 seconds to connect to the router.
- Once connected, the WPS indicator will become solid green on the Setek extreme WiFi range extender.
- You may now disconnect the extension and install it where Internet connectivity is required.
Place the extender near the router. For optimal connectivity, position setek away from large equipment like air conditioners, microwaves, etc.
How to Configure Setek WiFi Extender via 192.168.10.1
- Using 192.168.10.1, you may plug the extender close or far from the router while doing a web-based configuration.
- Once the power indicator has a strong green light, you may proceed with the Setup.
- Open the settings menu on any wireless devices, such as your iPhone, Mac, or laptop, and navigate the WiFi settings.
- Your Setek Wireless Network will appear in your WiFi list as “WIRELESS N” Network92
- When you connect to WIRELESS N via the button, it will appear as an open/unsecured network.
- Open a browser on the same device and put 192.168.10.1 into the address bar to access the setek extender configuration.
Note: If 192.168.10.1 doesn’t work, try resetting the extender, switching browsers, or trying a new mobile device or PC.
- After following the on-screen directions, the network will be scanned.
- It will display all available networks, from which you must pick the primary WiFi network you wish to expand.
- Enter the network’s password that you have specified.
- Once the Setup is complete, the WiFi indicator on the Setek extender will turn solid green.
- Unplug the device and place it within range of your router.
- It takes around 60 seconds for the extension to boot up properly.
- For improved Internet access, position the extender away from large appliances such as the microwave.
SETEK WiFi Extender features
There are two distinct SETEK WiFi range extender models available. SETEK WiFi range extender SE01 and SETEK WiFi range extender SE02 are the two versions offered.
- The Superboost WiFi repeater variant of the extender can support network speeds of up to 300 Mbps as a baseline.
- Additionally, the WiFi range extender is simple to set up with any WiFi router brand, a second benefit.
- A range extender must comply with the IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g, and 802.3 specifications to be deemed effective.
- Supports the fourth function of WPS-enabled devices.
- This model also includes two auto-negotiation Ethernet connections with up to 100 Mbps transmission speeds.
This is the default configuration for the SETEK WiFi range extender. This mode is designed to strengthen or enhance the signal. Additionally, you may expand your smartphone’s network coverage area.
In addition, the repeater mode creates a large networking zone surrounding your house or place of business, eliminating dead zones.
- Kentucky Derby Song Controversy ‘my Old Kentucky Home’
- Vanessa Hudgens Net Worth: How Much Money Does She Make?
Wireless Access Point
Building a wireless network for the WiFi device is also feasible using this mode of operation. The range extender transforms the wired transmission of a device into a wireless signal that may be utilized elsewhere.
Using an Ethernet connection, connecting the wireless router and devices to the hotel/Internet room’s interface is possible.
An alternative option is using different WiFi devices to successfully build a new wireless network area.
This mode of operation of the range extender enables wired-only devices to connect to an existing wireless network.
What is the procedure for setting up the SETEK WiFi range extender?
There are straightforward instructions for setting the SE TEK WiFi range extender. Whether you are a seasoned extender user or a total beginner makes no difference. There are three main configuration options available for the SETEK range extender.
The techniques for configuring the range extender and the required steps are detailed in the next section.