Hoovies Garage is a popular automotive channel hosted by Tyler Hoover on YouTube. For a living, Tyler buys and sells cars after having worked as a car salesman and then as an automotive writer and YouTuber. Recently Tyler Hoover shared a video on his Youtube channel “Hoovies Garage” in which he said:
“Selling my collection with Doug DeMuro as I begin saying goodbye to Hoovie’s Garage, I appreciate everyone’s interest and hope to have a new garage announcement soon”.
See Tyler’s cars collection in the video embedded below:
Tyler said, “I currently have two listings up on Cars & Bids, with more to come in the near future”. Tyler post a Tweet on his official Twitter account and said, “In addition to the 5 cars I’m selling on @carsandbids, there’s also a chance to buy my old Ferrari 348 in all its bus seat material glory”.
In addition to the 5 cars I’m selling on @carsandbids, there’s also a chance to buy my old Ferrari 348 in all its bus seat material glory: https://t.co/qlM0d5HLEY
— Tyler Hoover (@HooviesGarage) April 4, 2023
Features related to the Ferrari 348 of Tyler:
- The exterior, interior and top of This Ferrari is black.
- This 348ts has been seen before on the channel “Hoovie’s Garage” on YouTube.
- According to the attached Carfax record, this Ferrari has a clean background free of any incidents.
- The following are some of the standard features installed by the manufacturer: 17-inch wheels, a limited-slip differential, pop-up headlights, fog lights and power windows, mirrors and locks.
- Mods described by the vendor include a Capristo exhaust, an aftermarket front splitter, Scuderia fender shields, Sparco seats, a Pioneer head unit and an aftermarket center console with relocated window switches and mirror controls.
- Service documentation presented in the gallery shows that these 348ts got a belt service in January 2018 at 94,482 kilometers.
- The Ferrari 348 was produced from 1989 to 1995, making it the last of the company’s rear-mid-engine models.
- Significant changes over the 328 that before it was new exterior styling, a longitudinally-mounted engine configuration and a more powerful Tipo F119 V8.
- The V8 engine, measuring at 3.0 liters, provides the necessary propulsion at 296 hp and 238 lb-ft of torque.
- Located in the middle of the vehicle, it uses a 5-speed manual transmission with gated gears to turn the rear wheels.
Equipments of Ferrari 348:
- 17-inch wheels
- Limited-slip differential
- Pop-up headlights
- Fog lights
- Removable soft top
- Power-operated windows, mirrors and locks
- Air conditioning
Some of the Modifications Reported by the Seller Include:
- Capristo exhaust
- Aftermarket front splitter
- Scuderia fender shields
- Sparco seats
- Pioneer head unit
- Aftermarket center console
- Relocated window switches and mirror controls
- Reinstall the armrest, repair tie rod ends, tie rods and tie rod boots in November 2022 (101,563 miles) and have the steering rack rebuilt in February 2020 (99,588 miles).
- Transmission fluid was changed, a new thermostat was installed, a new injector set was installed and seats were recovered.
Doug DeMuro Tweeted about the second car of Tyler in which he described “the Audi S5 — a beautiful car with a V8, a 6-speed manual and its characteristic”.
Today, I’m reviewing the @HooviesGarage Audi S5 — a beautiful car with a V8, a 6-speed manual, and characteristic Hoovie spending to make it run right. https://t.co/CyrkMfHM2W
It’s also being auctioned LIVE on @CarsAndBids!!! Check out the auction here: https://t.co/lqiGd0M8Bx pic.twitter.com/gY6WQ9HKhU
— Doug DeMuro (@DougDeMuro) March 30, 2023
Features of Audi S5 of Tyler:
- The exterior of This 2008 Audi S5 Coupe is Ice Silver Metallic and the interior is Magma Red.
- Tyler Hoover, a popular YouTuber, owns this particular S5. Below is a playlist of videos documenting the process of buying and repairing the house.
- This S5 has the highly sought-after 6-speed manual gearbox.
- It comes standard with 19-inch wheels, a panoramic sunroof, Nappa leather upholstery, power-adjustable and heated front sports seats, a navigation system and an advanced parking system with a rearview camera, as evidenced by the build sheet supplied in the image.
- The selling dealer only lists a few customizations including a blacked-out front and rear emblem set and an AWE S-FLO intake system.
- Together with the TT and the R8, the “B8” Audi A5 architecture also supported the launching of the high-performance S5 variant in coupe form in 2007.
- The S5’s exterior design was more assertive than the A5’s and it also had a more powerful brake system, bigger wheels and heated sports seats.
- 5 spoke Y spoke design on 19-inch rims
- Auto-adjusting bi-xenon beams
- With a panoramic roof and Nappa leather seats
- Front sports seats that are power-adjustable and heated
- Inlays of stainless steel
- Climate control and navigation functions automatically
- Automatic reverse parking camera and cruise control
- AWE S-FLO carbon fiber intake system
- Meisterschaft exhaust system
- Black finish on front and rear emblems
You can read more posts like this one and more on related subjects by bookmarking venturejolt.com.