Disney Dreamlight Valley just released an update for all players, fixing a common problem with glitchy pixel duplicates and pixel shards. For all the Disney Dreamlight Valley fans out there, the exciting Glitchy Pixel Duplicates have arrived in the cozy game!
These new additions help you get a resource you were missing for crafting. To make Glitchy Pixel Duplicates and another cool item called Pixelized Cooking Flame, you’ll need Pixel Shards.
But, when the new items were added on December 5, a lot of people said they were broken. They claimed the items took away all of the players’ Dreamlight, which was a big problem.
In December 2023, there was a quick fix for this issue, but it didn’t completely solve the problem. According to the Disney Dreamlight Valley X account, there’s a new update to fix some bugs and make things better.
Disney Dreamlight Valley Patch Notes
Disney Dreamlight Valley just released a hotfix for the Glitchy Pixel Duplicates & Pixel Shards problem. This small update should make things run smoothly for all players once they install it.
✨Happy Hotfix Day! ✨
We’re actively deploying a hotfix for all platforms.
Please allow up to 2 hours for the hotfix to become available on your device.
— Disney Dreamlight Valley (@DisneyDLV) January 22, 2024
Here are the updates and changes for Disney Dreamlight Valley in the patch notes below:
- Crafting when using the Glitchy Pixel Duplicates causes materials to disappear
- Fixed an issue where Fairy Godmother model freezes during her WoL animation.
- Fixed a crash that happened when selecting Dreamlight menu while offline on Windows Store.
- Fixed an issue where the Glitchy Pixel Duplicates from a players storage were not showing in the counter in the crafting menu.
- Fixed an issue where some IP’s had placeholder icons.
- Fixed an issue where the Flynn figurines were part of the Frozen collection rather than the Tangled one.
- Fixed an issue where fishing Ripples would only appear when approaching at close range.
- Fixed an issue where equipping the Right Rose Eyepatch would block the player from changing outfits.
- Fixed unreachable fishing locations in Ancient’s Landing biome.