The upcoming black comedy horror film “The Menu” is co-written by Seth Reiss and Will Tracy and directed by Mark Mylod. The story follows a young couple who visit a remote island to have food at an exclusive restaurant owned by an anonymous chef.
Read the full article below to know more about The Menu.
The Menu Release Date
So, here is the good news!! We have the confirmed release date of The Menu. It is scheduled to be released on November 18, 2022, in theatres. Prior to its theatrical release, it will premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival in September this year.
— The Menu (@TheMenuFilm) August 10, 2022
The Menu Cast
We will see the below-mentioned cast members in the upcoming film. Let’s have a look at the names:
- Ralph Fiennes to portray the role of Chef Slowik
- Nicholas Hoult to portray the role of Tyler
- Anya Taylor-Joy to portray the role of Margot
- Hong Chau to portray the role of Elsa
- John Leguizamo to portray the role of a movie star
- Reed Birney to portray the role of Richard
- Rob Yang to portray the role of Bryce
- Judith Light to portray the role of Anne
- Aimee Carrero to portray the role of Felicity
- Arturo Castro to portray the role of Soren
- Janet McTeer to portray the role of Lillian Bloom
- Mark St. Cyr to portray the role of Dave
- Paul Adelstein to portray the role of Lillian’s editor
- Rebecca Koon to portray the role of Linda
Peter Grosz is also joining the cast for an undisclosed role.
The Menu Plot
The film takes place on a remote island and revolves around a group of people, particularly the young pair Margot and Tyler, who visit the place to have exclusive food at a restaurant “Hawthorne.” A celebrity chef named Slowik runs the restaurant and each customer make a payment of $1250 to have a luxurious experience, but there is something not actually adding up regarding the events of the night.
— The Menu (@TheMenuFilm) July 28, 2022
The official synopsis of the film reads “The Menu focuses on a young couple who visits an exclusive destination restaurant on a remote island where the acclaimed chef has prepared a lavish tasting menu, along with some shocking surprise.”
The Menu Trailer
Searchlight Pictures released the official trailer of the film on August 10, 2022. Here’s the link to watch the full trailer.
We don’t need to wait much longer for the release of The Menu and it is sure to be thrilling and intriguing as well. Stay tuned to Venturejolt.com for more such news.