There were plenty of things about Felix Gallardo in season 2 of Narcos Mexico, such as he was passed out from a hammer blast; he was arrested for murdering DEA Agent Enrique ‘Kiki’ Camaro.
Release Date Information of Narcos: Mexico Season 3
Narcos: Mexico season 1 premiered on November 16th, 2018, and season 2 premiered on February 13th, 2020. On November 5th, 2021, the third season of the show will be released on Netflix.
Many fans have been waiting for it ever since the second season was released. There will be ten episodes in the third season.
Unfortunately, Luna won’t be back.
- Scoot McNairy played Walt Breslin
- Jose Maria Yazpik portrayed as Amado Cattillo Fuentes
- Alberto Ammann played Helmer Herrara
- Alfonso Dosal portrayed the role, Benjamin Arellano Felix
- Mayra Hermosillo played as Enedina Arellano Felix
- Matt Letscher played Jaime Kuykendall
- Manuel Masalva portrayed as Ramon Arellano Felix
- Alejandro Edda portrayed as Joaquin Guzman
- Gorka Lasaosa played as Hector Luis Palma Salazar
The New Cast Members Are:
- Luis Gerardo Mendez
- Alberto Guerra
- Luisa Rubino
- Benito Atonio Martinez Ocasio
- Alejandro Furth would be playing as Ramon Salgado
- Lorenzo Ferro portrayed the role of Alex Hodoyan
- Jose Zuniga would be as general Rebollo
- Diego Calva playing as Arturo Beltran Leyva
- Kristen Lee Gutoskie would be playing as Dani
- Beau Mirchoff portrayed the role of Steve Sheridan
- Yessica Borroto played Marta
- Damayanti Quintanar portrayed as Hortencia
- Manuel Uriza AKA Carlos Hank Gonzalez
- Markin Lopez portrayed as Rogelio
Trailer of Narcos: Mexico Season 3
In the past, the series Narcos: Mexico has been admired by many, especially since the first episode of season 1 was released four years ago. Narcos: Mexico will have a much more surprising season 3 than its previous two seasons, and this is because it has a lot of this in season 2, making the third season much more suspenseful and surprising. Take a look at the trailer to see that season 3 will be nothing short of incredible.