Site icon Venture jolt

What Happened to Jalayah Eason and Who is Responsible for Her Deἀth?

What Happened to Jalayah Eason

What Happened to Jalayah Eason

The muɼder of 6-year-old Bronx girl Jalayah Eason and the subsequent muɼder chἀrge against her mother, Lynija Eason, devἀstated the city.

On the morning of May 23rd, 2023, Lynija Eason made a 911 call to report that she had discovered her daughter unresponsive and shivering in a closet. Eason was administering CPR to Jalayah when responders arrived. Where is Jalayah Eason Now and what happened to her? Read the details below:

What Happened to Jalayah Eason?

Jalayah Eason

Trἀgically, 6-year-old Jalayah Eason was found in a Bronx apartment unconscious and covered in injuries. As a result of her tragic deἀth, authorities are investigating her mother as a possible suspect. Lynija Eason, Jalayah’s mother, called 911 at about 4 a.m. to report a tense situation.

Lynija says she discovered her daughter unresponsive and freezing in a cupboard on the 12th floor of their rundown NYCHA apartment on East 165th Street’s Forest Houses. Jalayah did not regain consciousness no matter how many times she was given CPR. About 15 minutes later, EMS personnel came and quickly took the girl to Lincoln Hospital for treatment. Tragically, no amount of medical attention could rescue her.

Do you know what happened to Houston Astros’ second baseman Jose Altuve and why he didn’t want to play anymore? Get more details in the below post:

Bronx Mother Faces Charges After Her 6-Year-Old Daughter’s Deἀth

Bronx Mother Faces Charges After Her 6-Year-Old Daughter’s Deἀth

The police have filed charges against Bronx resident Lynija Eason after her 6-year-old daughter Jalaeyah Eason was found deἀd. In their residence, Jalaeyah was found brυised and lifeless. If the medical examiner rules that Jalaeyah’s deἀth was a h0micide, the charges against Lynija Eason might be increased from their current level of “acting in a manner injurious to a child.”

Her deἀth has yet to be ruled on by investigators. However, until the results of Jalaeyah’s autopsy are made public, it is impossible to say what additional charges, if any, may be brought. Initially, Lynija Eason was detained for interrogation since she was the one who had called 911 to report that her daughter Jalaeyah was unresponsive and cold to the touch.

At the hospital, Jalaeyah was confirmed deἀd despite CPR attempts. A close friend of the family is shocked by the trἀgedy, and many questions about the 6-year-old girl’s deἀth remain unanswered.

If you wanted to know more details then you can be with us on our Twitter account.

Exit mobile version