People are sharing their funniest jokes ever and you can read about their experiences below. We provided the top-rated jokes:
1. Make lemonade if life gives you lemons. Melons are a sign that you might have dyslexia.
2. Yesterday, I wasn’t sure if someone was waving at me or at the person in the back of me. I also lost my job as a lifeguard.
3. What distinguishes a worn-out transit station from a lobster with breἀst implants? The first is a grimy bus stop, whereas the second is a bustling crustacean.
4. My granddad has a lifetime ban from the zoo and the heart of a lion.
5. A tank with two fish Do you know how to drive this thing? One person asks as they turn to face the other.
6. A man enters the doctor’s office and claims, “I believe I have hearing issues.” Can you describe the symptoms, the doctor asks and he responds, Sure! Marge has blue hair and Homer is overweight.
7. When Bear enters a pub, he requests a Coke. What’s up with the long pause, asks the bartender. I don’t know, I was born with these, the bear replies.
8. What distinguishes the hippo from the zippo? One is considerably heavier than the other in terms of weight.
9. John was told to come forward and receive eternal life by the Lord, but he arrived in fifth place and received a toaster.
10. How many gorillas are required to replace a single lightbulb? Just one, but a ton of light bulbs are required.
If you’re interested in reading more about other online trends or memes, see our posts below:
- Ohio Memes: Why This Trend Become So Popular on “Social Media”?
- What is Social Media Chroming Challenge On TikTok? Be Aware of These Potential Effects
Check out our most recent blogs and follow us on Twitter for additional articles on similar subjects.