Tracy Brown an American author was born in 1974. She was famous for her Staten Island, New York works. When she was a teenager she gave birth to her daughter. But during the pregnancy, she completes her education at John Jay College of Criminal Justice.
She has two sons. She is the owner of a non-profit organization We Are Ladies First, LTD, which helps young women to fulfill their dream. She write and direct her first stage theater “Brand New” in 2016. Unfortunately, she passed away on 2023, 20th May.
Her deἀth was public by her children on Facebook:
“Our mom, the illustrious Tracy Brown, passed away on 5/20/23,” the children wrote. “There’s so much to say about her that we simply don’t have the words for at this time. We will keep her name and legacy in high esteem and we ask you to keep us lifted in prayer. We also ask for privacy as we mourn an unfathomable loss.”
Today we are talking about her books. We listed all of her bibliographies, series, and books.
Check out to know more authors’ books:
Tracy Brown Bibliography
- Black, Triple Crown Publications, 2003
- Dime Piece, Triple Crown Publications, 2004
- Criminal Minded, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2005
- White Lines, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2007
- Twisted, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2008
- Snapped, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2009
- Aftermath, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2011
- White Lines II: Sunny, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2012
- Flirting with Disaster, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2013
- White Lines III: All Falls Down, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2015
- Boss, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2017
- Twisted, February 2020
- Single Black Female, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2021
- Hold You Down, St. Martin’s Griffin, 2022
Tracy was featured in many films also the Lifetime movie, Bad Behind Bars: Jodi Arias. before the movie was released she left the world. To get more updates keep following us on our site venturejolt.com.