Achraf Hakimi may have found a way to keep his assets after he and his wife, Hiba Abouk, got a divorce. The PSG star doesn’t have much to his name, and most of his money is saved under the name of his mother.
According to reports in France, 80% of the PSG star’s pay goes to his mother. He gets to keep the other 20%, which has helped the football player save a lot of money in the divorce deal.
Last month, when Hiba came out in support of Hakimi, she said that the couple was in the middle of a divorce. The actress thinks that the claims against the PSG star of rἀpe are false.
Do you know that Achraf Hakimi is one of the soccer world’s most versatile players? If you’re curious about how much Achraf Hakimi makes currently, be sure to read our article on the subject:
But she did hint that it was the last straw and that the divorce was about to start. On Instagram, she wrote –
“The accusations are false. He is calm and is making himself available to the authorities. After having taken the decision to legally separate and to stop living together whilst awaiting the divorce procedure, which you can imagine, on top of the pain brought about by the separation, as well as having to accept the sadness that a failed project, which I gave my body and soul, brings, I was supposed to face up to this disgraceful act?”
In France in February, Achraf Hakimi was accused of rἀping a woman. The woman approached the police for assistance, but she was hesitant to submit charges until the prosecutors determinedly pursued the investigation.
Hakimi’s mother has also said that the charges against her son are false and that she is sure he is not guilty. The PSG icon has also denied the allegations, though he has not yet issued a formal statement.