DreamWorks Dragons: The Nine Realms is a computer anime TV series inspired from How to Train Your Dragon and developed by Henry Gilroy. The first season of the anime was rolled out on Hulu and Peacock last year in December with a total of 6 episodes with a runtime of 22 minutes each.
On May 5, 2022, the second season was released with a total of seven episodes. The series has an IMDB rating of 5.2 out of 10.
You may also consider:
- Cook With Comali Season 3: Winner, 1st Runner-Up and Prize Money! (CWC-2022)
- Amaka Is First Housemate To Trend On BBNaija Season 7
Now, the fans are curious to know about the upcoming Dragons The Nine Realms Season 3 and here’s what we know so far about it.
Is There a Confirmed Release Date for Dragons: The Nine Realms Season 3?
As per the official announcement, the upcoming season of the series is scheduled to be rolled out on August 18, 2022.
Dragons: The Nine Realms Season 3 Expected Cast
Though there is no official confirmation with regard to the cast of Dragons: The Nine Realms Season 3, we can expect all the main cast to return for an upcoming season to reprise their roles.
- Jeremy Shada to voice the character of Tom Kullersen
- Ashley Liao to voice the character of Jun Wong
- Aimee Garcia to voice the character of Alexandra Gonzalez
- Marcus Scribner to voice the character of D’Angelo Baker
Apart from the aforementioned names, we may expect to see the below characters in the supporting and guest cast.
- Julia Stiles to voice the character of Olivia Kullersen
- Vincent Tong to voice the character of Eugene Wong
- Lauren Tom to voice the character of May Wong
- Keston John to voice the character of Philip Baker
- Justina Machado to voice the character of Carla Gonzalez
- Pavar Snipe to voice the character of Angela Baker
- Angelique Cabral to voice the character of Hazel Gonzalez
- D’Arcy Carden to voice the character of Linda
- Haley Joel Osment to voice the character of Leonard Brine/Buzzsaw
- Carrie Keranen to voice the character of Wilma Sledkin
- Al Rodrigo to voice the character of Ford
- Mark Mercado to voice the character of Dood
- Christian Lanz to voice the character of Winston
Dragons: The Nine Realms Season 3 Storyline
Now when Tom and his friends are exploring a new category of the concealed world with their dragons (the reason behind naming the series “the nine realms”), they may eventually find the actual entrance of the Hidden World that Hiccup and Astrid found, which could bring them to the ruins of New Berk, where Tom finds he is Hiccup and Astrid’s successor and Thunder is Toothless’ successor.
Here are some dates to look forward to:
Yesterday, Season 3 of Dragons Rescue Riders: Heroes of the Sky dropped on Peacock
Season 3 of The Nine Realms releases on Hulu and Peacock on August 18
Dragons: Legends Of The Nine Realms (Video game) will drop on console and PC September
— HTTYD Countdown (@HTTYDCountdown) May 20, 2022
Since the Dragon Club Riders are getting a deeper dive into the Hidden World, and also that Alex’s tablet, which she utilized to trace their location and that of other dragons, was wrecked, there is a probability that they would not be capable of finding their way back prior to the end of the day.
You may also consider:
- Mythic Quest Season 3 Release Date, Cast, Trailer, Storyline, and Latest News
- Firefly Lane Season 2 Release Date, Cast, Plot, And Latest Updates
Dragons: The Nine Realms Season 3 will bring a lot more surprises for its audiences. Stay tuned at venturejolt.com for more updates.