Octordle is a challenging game in which participants must simultaneously guess eight five-letter words with only thirteen guesses. The game acts similarly to Wordle in that there are no hints to help guess the words; however, once a word is guessed, the tiles change color.
The colors will indicate if you correctly predicted the letters and whether they are in the proper sequence. There is no right or wrong way to play the game, although we recommend striving to guess words containing the majority of the alphabet’s letters with the fewest possible guesses.
This will help you recognize which letters appear in each word, allowing you to swiftly and effectively complete the puzzle.
Octordle is a derivative of the social media-dominating word puzzle game. Instead of six guesses, players get 13 opportunities to guess all eight Octordle words correctly.
Each estimate must always be a legitimate five-letter word. The game gives feedback as to proper and wrong letters and their positions. You can use these hints to create more informed assumptions.
Octordle is more challenging than the standard game; therefore, you may be having problems determining certain phrases. If so, and you require assistance, we have you covered with this Octordle answers article.
Below are the solutions for today’s crossword and the solutions for previous days, in case you wish to see what other terms have been used recently.
As this problem is difficult, we have included some suggestions to assist you, which may be found below.
Octordle is one of the most difficult puzzle games since Wordle captured the public’s attention. You’re seeking not one but eight five-letter words! You are not required to attempt to answer the challenge blindly. Instead, enter the game with the following helpful suggestions for each word:
- The fragrance of something.
- A piece of wood that supports the structure.
- Too much text.
- A time of tremendous vitality.
- A substantial tree with gray bark.
- A modest collection of trees.
- Someone dispatched in advance to acquire intelligence.
- Anxious awkwardness
Warning for those who like to go into the problem blind: We hope you find this advice useful and that they provide you an advantage as a novice when doing the daily puzzle. However, if you become stumped and would rather view the solutions, the list is provided below.
Octordle 119 Words Hints Today (May 23, 2022)
Here are the clues for all the eight words for Octordle 119 today.
Hint 1: There is a Y in words 3 and 8.
Hint 2: There is a P in word 6 only.
Hint 3: There is a W in words 3 and 8.
Hint 4: There is a K in word 8 only.
Hint 5: There is a repeated letter in word 4 only.
Hint 6: There is a double letter in word 5 only.
Hint 7: Here are the starting letters of each word:
- Word 1: S
- Word 2: J
- Word 3: W
- Word 4: M
- Word 5: B
- Word 6: C
- Word 7: S
- Word 8: G
Hint 8: Here is a short description or clue for all of the words:
- Word 1: A distinctive smell, an especially pleasant one.
- Word 2: A length of timber or steel supporting part of the structure of a building, typically arranged in parallel series to support a floor or ceiling.
- Word 3: Using or expressing in rather too many words.
- Word 4: Mental illness marked by periods of great excitement or euphoria, delusions, and overactivity.
- Word 5: A large tree with smooth grey bark, glossy leaves, and hard, pale fine-grained timber.
- Word 6: A small group of trees.
- Word 7: A soldier or other person sent out ahead of the main force to gather information about the enemy’s position, strength, or movements.
- Word 8: Nervously awkward and ungainly.
What is the Octordle 119 Answer Today? (5/23/22)
Here are all of the answers for Octordle 119 released today on May 23, 2022:
- Word 1: SCENT
- Word 2: JOIST
- Word 3: WORDY
- Word 4: MANIA
- Word 5: BEECH
- Word 6: COPSE
- Word 7: SCOUT
- Word 8: GAWKY