As a Home Depot credit cardholder, the information shown below will allow you to access your account online, make payments, and contact customer care. Citibank issues the Home Depot consumer credit card, and Citi offers the services mentioned above on Home Depot’s behalf.
Home Depot is the preferred retailer for home improvement products and services, as proven by the company’s spectacular expansion in 2020. Whether you’re undertaking a little remodeling or a huge construction project, Citibank’s Home Depot credit card allows you to keep associated spending distinct from other purchases.
In addition, it gives perks such as a year of hassle-free returns and special daily financing on purchases of $299 or more, as well as cardholder-exclusive credit offers. Additionally, some Home Depot credit card offers have financing terms of up to 24 months. After making purchases using your card, take these steps to make a payment.
How to Make an Online Payment with Your Home Depot Credit Card
Online payment processing is simple. This is how.
- Before beginning, get your bank account number and the ABA routing number.
- Go to the consumer credit card login page for Home Depot.
- Sign in to your account at Home Depot with your username and password.
- Follow the instructions to submit payment.
- You may also manage your Home Depot credit card online; in addition to paying payments, you can check your account activity, get special offers, and set up account notifications.
How to Make a Payment by Mail for Your Home Depot Credit Card
You may mail your payment using the return envelope and coupon included with your monthly statement. If you misplace the return envelope, you can still mail your money in one of two ways:
- Select the “Statements” option from the “Account Activity” menu after logging in to your Home Depot Account online.
- You may view your statement in PDF format to determine the amount you owe and the payment deadline.
- Don’t forget to include your account number in the notes line of your paycheck so the firm knows which account to credit.
How to Make a Credit Card Payment Via the Home Depot Mobile App
In addition to online payment, Home Depot now offers a mobile app via which credit card customers may pay their bills. Available in the Apple App Store and the Google Play Store, you can pay your bill in a few straightforward steps:
- Install and use the Home Depot mobile application on your mobile device.
- Tap “More” in the bottom right of the opening screen to access different content.
- Tap “Services for Credit”
- Choose your credit card; consumer credit cards are listed first.
- Choose “Pay and Manage” beside the card.
- Follow the instructions to finalize your payment.
Things to Know About the Home Depot Credit Card
Something is alluring about browsing through Home Depot’s expansive aisles while daydreaming about potential home improvement projects. Despite having no annual charge, The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card does not provide the same positive feelings.
The store-branded card does not collect recurring benefits and offers few incentives. Even the most devoted Home Depot customer would likely benefit from a flat-rate cash-back or rewards card.
The interest is delayed but not waived.
This is the card’s principal selling feature. The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card may help you fund a large home improvement project. It provides interest-free financing for six months on $299 or more purchases.
However, there is a distinction between delayed interest and a genuine introductory APR of 0%. The former just “put aside” interest, but the latter temporarily waives it.
With The Home Depot Consumer Credit Card, if you do not pay off your debt in full by the six-month mark, you will be charged interest from the day of purchase. That might prove to be a costly error.
If you qualify for a credit card with a genuine introductory APR of 0% for at least 12 months, you would be better off. For instance, the Chase Freedom Unlimited® provides a 0% initial APR on purchases and debit transfers for 15 months, followed by a 15.24 percent -23.99 percent variable APR. Plus, it offers incentives of at least 1.5 percent on all purchases.
You should not carry a balance.
Even if you decline the option of delayed interest, you should avoid carrying debt from month to month. As with many store-branded credit cards, the recurring APR can be extremely high. The continuing APR is between 17.99 percent and 26.99 percent.
Comparatively, the average APR for interest-bearing accounts in 2018 was 16.04 percent.
Credit Card Payment Address
Home Depot Credit Services
P.O. Box 9001010
Louisville, KY 40290-1010
Customer Service – Help & Pay By Phone
- The Home Depot credit card customer service phone number for payments and other assistance: 1-800-677-0232.