Call of Duty Warzone season 3 debuted, along with the third season of crossover content between Warzone and Vanguard.
Season 3 of the Warzone and Vanguard cooperation has been named the Classified Arms upgrade, and Activision has already revealed a few tidbits to keep the community buzzing.
Activision has stated that Godzilla and King Kong will appear in Warzone shortly, with ‘Operation Monarch’ expected to introduce these cinematic monsters midway through season 3.
In the same month, few games can boast both Snoop Dogg and enormous kaiju creatures, so kudos to the devs on that front. While we like a dreadfully realistic game just as much as the next player, you have to enjoy the bizarre.
So, when does Call of Duty Warzone Pacific season 3 begin, and what else should you know about the season 2 to 3 transition? Continue reading for all the pertinent facts.
When does the third season of Call of Duty: Warzone Pacific begin?
Activision has stated that Call of Duty: Warzone season 3 will launch on April 27th, 2022. The monster of all seasons’ will begin on that day in April, with a slew of new content rolling out across Warzone and Vanguard.
Updates will be available to players at the following times:
- The Vanguard update will be available at 9 am PT on April 26th (5 pm BST in the UK)
- On April 27th, at 9 am PT, a Warzone update will be released (5 pm BST in the UK)
It’s worth mentioning that the Godzilla vs. Kong event will not take place until mid-season. We’ll have further information on that in a moment!
Call of Duty Warzone season 3 Roadmap and patch notes
If you’re curious about what else is in store for Call of Duty season 3, Activision has published a lengthy blog post on the official Call of Duty website detailing everything. We’d recommend reading it if you’re serious about learning everything about the roadmap.
According to the site, the season’s official title is Classified Arms, and it will bring a slew of modifications to Warzone and Vanguard. Let us go through some of the most critical points:
- Warzone is about to get a new Gulag.
- Warzone will gain a new point of interest, Dig Site.
- The Operation Monarch event will begin on May 11th in Warzone’s limited-time mode. Thanks to Tracer Packs, warzone gamers will be able to dress as miniature replicas of Kong, Godzilla, and MechaGodzilla.
- Both games will receive new weaponry and packs.
- New operators are on the way: Kim Tae Young, Mateo Hernandez, and Florence Carter.
- Two new maps have been added to Vanguard multiplayer: Chaos and Sphere.
- Additionally, Vanguard multiplayer introduces a new field upgrading system (dubbed Trophy System) and some new ranked play incentives.
- Vanguard Zombies receives new weapons and a total of twenty new season challenges.
- There will be enough to do when Call of Duty Warzone season 3 launches on April 27th.
Additionally, there is mention of Warzone returning to Verdansk on some platforms at some time, which will be excellent news for those who didn’t connect with the Pacific Caldera map in the same manner.
- First Gameplay of Dune: Spice Wars Feels Like a First Read of the Books
- The Expanse Season 7: Release Date Confirmed Or Cancelled!
However, no plans have been made for Verdansk’s comeback in season 3. We will, however, keep you updated as more information becomes available.