Epic Games, the game’s creator, has taken the game down for Chapter 3, Season 2. Resistance is the new season’s title, which centers on the conflict between the IO and The Seven. As previously revealed, Dr. Strange will lead the new Battle Pass, among seven other new skins.
According to the clip, tanks will be introduced to the game, while ordinary vehicles will look to be moddable with weapon attachments. The Thermal AR and the Cow Catcher Vehicle Mod are among the new guns and accessories.
Fortnite fans are waiting down the days before the start of Chapter 3, Season 2, officially announced.
Unlike past seasons, Fortnite creator Epic Games has not given any teasers or hinted at what the upcoming season will bring.
There isn’t even a season finale to look forward to. Rather than that, Epic Games has announced that Season 2 will begin concurrently with a server outage on March 20 at 7 a.m. GMT UK time.
While there is no official timeline for downtime, the game is scheduled to be unavailable until about 9 a.m. GMT.
Naturally, the new season will include:
- A massive upgrade, as well as a new Battle Pass.
- New sites of interest.
- New weapons and equipment.
The upcoming Battle Pass will feature a new Dr. Strange skin, according to sources. This corresponds with the release of Benedict Cumberbatch’s next film.
Insider of Fortnite, According to Hypex, the following additional features are also under development and may be included in Season 2.
- Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League’s Silence Around Gotham Knights’ Release Date Is Telling
- STARSTRUCK SEASON 2 Confirmed Release Date, Trailer & Everything We Know in 2022!
Tanks, a Tactical Sprint ability, Cattus Cave, a Clamber Mechanic, a Tactical Overshield, Zeppelins, and vehicle modifications are all included.
Of course, given the invasion of Ukraine, some of these qualities may be omitted. This might also explain why Season 2’s release is more subdued than normal.
Express Online will keep this story updated throughout the night with all the latest developments, leaks, and official announcements. The remainder of the Fortnite Season 2 patch notes are included below.
Downtime for Chapter 3 Season 2 will start at 3:00 AM ET (07:00 UTC) with matchmaking being disabled 30 minutes prior. pic.twitter.com/qVI1MmzxNG
— Fortnite Status (@FortniteStatus) March 19, 2022
Fortnite Season 2 patch notes for Chapter 3
• When using a controller, the Discover menu may become unresponsive.
- On rare occasions, players may see an unresponsive Discover menu UI when using a controller.
Fixed For BATTLE ROYALE:
• The textures of the tree leaves appear to be low-resolution.
– When playing in Performance Mode, players may notice that the tree leaves are less detailed than intended.
• Bushrangers leaves shed profusely following a slide.
– When Bushrangers leaves are slid or moved swiftly, they shed profusely, resulting in a decrease in frame rate.
• Back Blings that ‘float’ on certain ensembles
– When Halley or Leelah is used, there is a significant gap between the back bling and the garment.
FIXES FOR SWITCH/MOBILE DEVICES:
• Auto-Building/Shooting when the build button is held down, and the edit button is double-tapped
– If the player continues to hold the button while constructing and then double-taps the edit button, the button becomes stuck, and the construction components are automatically placed.
– If the player selects a weapon, the weapon will automatically fire.