On Thursday, March 17, a fresh new “Below Deck” spinoff series, “Below Deck Down Under,” will premiere on Bravo. The series will take the iconic Bravo reality TV franchise to Australia.
This “Below Deck” season will be available only on Peacock Premium, NBC’s streaming service, and will not be shown on cable television as the other seasons of the series. Instead, starting on March 17, viewers will be able to watch the full series in one sitting.
Throughout the charter season, “Below Deck” chronicles the lives of the crew of a charter boat and the lives of the vessel’s rotating guests. Drama abounds as the crew learns to work together, falls in love, and copes with the surprises their clients bring aboard the ship.
During the filming of “Below Deck Down Under,” a new crew of the M/Y Thalassa is welcomed aboard against the breathtaking background of the tropical Whitsunday Islands and the world-renowned Great Barrier Reef. In the first season of the spinoff series, Captain Jason Chambers will take the crew and passengers through thrilling adventures.
When Will the First Episode of “Below Deck Down Under” Air?
The entire series will premiere on Peacock Premium on Thursday, March 17, at 9 p.m.
What Television Station Does “Below Deck Down Under” Broadcast on?
While most “Below Deck” episodes are broadcast on Bravo, Below Deck Down Under will not be accessible on cable television in Australia.
- The Princess Diaries 3 Confirmed Release Date, Trailer & Everything We Know in 2022!
- Siesta Key Season 5 Confirmed Release Date, Trailer & Everything We Know in 2022!
Where Can I Watch It on the Internet?
“Below Deck Down Under” is a Peacock Premium-exclusive collection. Other live TV streaming providers do not provide access to this content.
Who Will Be a Part of the Cast This Season?
- Culver Bradbury – Deckhand Jason Chambers
- Captain Aesha Scott – Chief stew Culver
- Bradbury – Captain
- Ryan McKeown – Chef Brittini Burton
- Deckhand Tumi Mhlongo is a steward aboard the ship.
- Jamie Sayed is the Bosun of the ship.
- Magda Ziomek works as a steward, while Ben Crawley works as a deckhand.