The Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion is here and is probably the most demanding chunk of post-release material that developer Bungie has created for its long-running online shooting game.
From Destiny 2: The Witch Queen release date to the recent trailer and gameplay information, we have got everything covered for you to know about the Destiny 2: The Witch Queen expansion here.
Destiny 2: the Witch Queen Release Date- When and How Can I Play Destiny 2: the Witch Queen?
The release date for Destiny 2: The Witch Queen has been announced for February 22, 2022. It will be having a complete release on PC via Steam as well as PS4, PS5, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, and Google Stadia console devices.
Importantly, if you have any current or last generation console or even just a PC with reasonable specs, you are all set to get cracking with Savathûn in earnest.
Where Can I Find the Latest Trailer for Destiny 2: the Witch Queen?
Bungie being itself, the legendary developer knows exactly how to make an amazing trailer and when it comes to this expansion, the studio obviously does not disappoint. The recent Destiny 2: The Witch Queen trailer is out.
What Is Destiny 2: the Witch Queen All About?
The recent and most sizable chunk of extra content for Destiny 2 launched to date, the Witch Queen expansion has been termed as the ‘definitive Destiny campaign’ and shows players jumping right into Savathun’s Throne World with the intention to discover how the titular Witch Queen and her Lucent Hive was able to rob the light.
Much more than only providing a new campaign for Destiny faithful and newcomers alike to enjoy, the Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion also comes with an all-new open-world map, the latest weapon customizing techniques, and much more. To enjoy the Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion, you are required to have the base Destiny 2 game
Destiny 2: the Witch Queen Pre-order Bonuses
If you pre-order this expansion you will have a handful of neat freebies including the Cosomographicum Exotic Ghost Shell, Enigma Exotic Emote, and the latest emblem.
Rather amazingly, all of the Destiny 2 Witch Queen pre-order rewards quickly unlock as soon as you register, letting you flaunt your cool new gear in-game right away.
Destiny 2: the Witch Queen Gameplay – Throne World Campaign and New Raid
A sweeping campaign with no lack of movement and performance, the campaign that the Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion presents is to become the largest campaign created by Bungie to date.
Pushing players into the depths of Savathun’s realm, the Witch Queen’s campaign has players involved with her Lucent Brood – an assembly of Light-driven soldiers that never stay down all the while forcing them to solve the mystery behind Destiny 2’s most dangerous enemy.
Obviously, no recent campaign of Destiny 2 would seem quite without flaunting an all-new raid for gamers to dig themselves into and Bungie is more than excited to oblige with the latest Sunken Pyramid raid launching in the latest expansion.
Void 3.0 New Aspects
One of the massive game-changers that this expansion has is Void 3.0, an all-new collection of class-based Aspects and more generalized Fragments that players can employ to defeat the extremely difficult Lucent Brood and their queen. The Destiny 2 Witch Queen Void 3.0 Aspects are:
If You Don’t Log in Online at Least Once Every 30 Days, You Won’t Be Able to Play Diablo 2 Resurrected Offline.
Hunter Void 3.0 Aspects
- Stylish Executioner (If a Void affected target is destroyed, the player gains Truesight and invisibility)
- Trapper’s Ambush (When Quickfall is triggered players can create a smoke cloud on the impact that makes teammates invisible and weakens enemies)
- Vanishing Step (Whenever Dodge is activated the Hunter becomes invisible)
Titan Void 3.0 Aspects
- Bastion (Provides an overshield for the player and close allies whenever Barricade is cast)
- Controlled Demolition (Striking a target with a Void detonation or ability will give them volatile status)
- Offensive Bulwark (Grenades charge faster when overshield is engaged or player is stood inside Ward of Dawn)
Warlock Void 3.0 Aspects
- Chaos Accelerant (Axion Bolt, Magnetic grenades, Scatter and Vortex can all now be overcharged)
- Child of the Old Gods (Creating a Rift causes a Void Soul to attach itself to the player which charges towards enemies and self-destructs as soon as damage is dealt)
- Feed the Void (As soon as a foe is destroyed by a Void ability, Devour is activated)
Void 3.0 New Fragments
Clearly coming with the latest new Aspects that Void 3.0 brings to Destiny 2, the Witch Queen expansion also has a collection of new Fragments as well that along with the aforementioned Aspects, give players the considerable creative latitude to build their own accurate, finely polished build. The current list of Void 3.0 Fragments is as follows:
- Echo of Domineering (Provides a massive increase in movement speed if a target is suppressed)
- Echo of Exchange (Grenade energy is gained from each successful melee attack)
- Echo of Expulsion (Any enemy destroyed by a Void ability explodes and grants a buff to Intellect)
- Echo of Provision (A portion of the damage done by grenades translates into additional melee energy)
- Echo of Remnants (All persistent grenade effects last longer after detonation)
- Echo of Reprisal (Each final strike landed when adjacent to multiple enemies provides extra super energy)
- Echo of Undermining (Void grenades provide an additional weakness to debuff foes)
Euphoria is created by women. The cast is always playing adolescents on the verge of calamity.
The latest weapon type, the dangerous Glaive, is a terrifically powerful melee weapon that once greatly improved can launch energy attacks at distant enemies, unleash extraordinarily powerful combos and even create an extremely resistant energy shield. It is similar to the swiss knife of Destiny 2.
Perhaps one of the greatest new features that the Destiny 2 Witch Queen expansion brings to the fore is that players can now customize their own weapons.
With the Witch Queen’s latest crafting system, Guardians can design their very own bits of the highly damaging armory with a particular blend of colors, developed stats, and mods. Players will be enabled to customize their own weapon as soon as they get to the Relic.
New Exotic Armour
Each of the three classes in Destiny 2 will be getting all new collections of designed exotic armor in the Witch Queen expansion. The latest exotic armor sets for the Hunter, Warlock, and Titan classes are:
- Blight Ranger Helm (Hunter Armour)
- Renewal Grasps (Hunter Armour)
- Hoarfrost-Z (Titan Armour)
- Loreley Splendor Helm (Titan Armour)
- Osmiomancy Gauntlets (Warlock Armour)
- Secant Filaments (Warlock Armour)
Buy Destiny 2: the Witch Queen Now
Lay your hands on Destiny 2: The Witch Queen at an amount you will be hard-pressed to beat.
Take the fight to Savathun’s Throne World and regain what she has stolen and punish her for what she did to Osiris. With the latest raids, abilities, loot, gameplay methods, it is the ideal time to go on the Destiny 2 train.